Serum Free Media
CellSup® T Cell Medium
CellSup® T Cell Medium is a chemical defined medium specifically formulated and optimized for the growth and expansion of different human T lymphocytes, natural kill cells, and cytokine-induced killer (CIK) cells.The formulation of CellSup® T Cell Medium is composed of serum-free, xeno-free CellSup® T Cell Basal Medium and CellSup® Basal Medium Supplement, which should be mixed together prior to use.The CellSup® T Cell Medium can be used to culture and expand polyclonal T cells with similar phenotype and function as conventional serum supplemented medium.
- Superior cell growth rate and survival rate.
- Maintaining a variety of T cell populations in different conditions.
- Serum-free and chemically-defined.
- Manufactured under cGMP standard with consistent batch-to-batch performance.
STABILITY & STORAGE
CellSup® T Cell Medium is stable within validity period when CellSup® T Cell Basal Medium stored at ≤ 4 °C, while CellSup® Basal Medium Supplement stored at ≤ -20°C. The prepared complete medium should be aliquoted and stored at ≤ -20 °C for up to 3 months or used within one month when stored in the dark at 2-8°C. Repeated
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Thaw the CellSup® Basal Medium Supplement and add to CellSup® T Cell Basal Medium.
- If needed, Penicillin-Streptomycin can be added to the medium.
- Complete CellSup® T Cell Medium may need to add cytokine such as IL-2 to support T-cell expansion. The amount of Il-2 used may vary depending on experimental conditions.
- Other cytokines and supplements should be added in the medium according to different purposes.
- Sterile technique is required when handling the medium.
- CellSup® T Cell Medium is intended for research use. It is not intended for human or animal diagnostic or therapeutic use.
|CellSup® T Cell Medium Contains||HCT-T1-0500||1 kit|
|CellSup® T Cell Basal Medium||HCT-TB1-0500||500ml|
|CellSup® Basal Medium Supplement||HCT-TS1-0005||5ml|